EMAB is continuing to operate through the Covid-19 pandemic and is following recommendations from the Chief Public Health Officer (CPHO) of the Northwest Territories.
Here is an update on what's changed for EMAB:
- Upcoming meetings will take place through phone or video conferencing until the CPHO deems public gatherings to be safe.
- The EMAB office and Library are closed to the public.
- EMAB staff can still be reached through our e-mail and facebook page.
- The EMAB office phone line is being monitored from 9am-1pm.
- Board Member phone lines may or may not be monitored. We recommend that you contact Board Members by e-mail if you need to reach them.